Warrior Ink Photographic Exhibit and Veterans Resource Fair In-Person
Check out the brand new photographic exhibit of local veterans and their meaningful military tattoos afterhours at the Library. Enjoy refreshments provided by the Menomonee Falls Library Friends as you peruse the exhibit.
Veterans Resource Fair: Meet with representatives from the following organizations to learn more about the resources and support they provide veterans and their families:
- American Legion Henrizi-Schneider Post 382
- Church Health Services
- Creating Pathways Farm
- Department of Veterans Affairs and Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs
- Haven, Inc: Hounds and Vets Empowered Now
- Healing Warrior Hearts
- Medical College of Wisconsin Captain John D. Mason Veteran Peer Outreach Program
- Milwaukee Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center
- Milwaukee Vet Center
- R&R House
- Veterans Health Coalition
- Waukesha County Veterans Services Office
- War Dogs Milwaukee
Bonus! If you are a Veteran and attend the event, you will be eligible to win one of many prize baskets of awesome goodies from veteran-owned businesses throughout the country.
Please register to attend this event. You may also call the Library at (262) 532-8920 to reserve your spot.
Can't attend? The Exhibit will be available for viewing through May.
- Friday, April 8, 2022
- 5:30pm - 8:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Central Time - US & Canada (change)
The Warrior Ink Exhibit was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services and the Libraries and Veterans National Forum. The views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in Warrior Ink do not necessarily represent those of the IMLS. The Libraries and Veterans National Forum was born out of efforts from librarians at the Texas A&M University Libraries and their desire to better learn from other libraries' efforts to support the veteran and military community.